<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Heard a discussion on the radio this morning between Jack Lang, the former French minister of education and Alain de Boton, the English philosopher. It reminded me that i'm obsessed with foreigners with english names and english people with foreign names. Why? I haven't got the slightest idea. Why else would I be so interested in Bud Spencer and Terence Hill? It certainly isn't for the quality of their films (although I do love them). Why else would I be interested in Johnny Hallyday and Eddy Mitchell? It ain't the music, that's for danged sure. I wish i didn't speak english as well as what these guys probably don't. That'd be cool.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker