<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 13, 2004

Apparently my new David Bowie song "International Man" is in incomplete. At least, according to the Ginsterlad74, professor of Japanese Influence at Imperial College, Oxford, who informs me he also holds the Schneider Chair in Bowie Studies at the Dusseldorf-Funken Institute of 70's Technology. He has unearthed this verse for me:

I'm an International Man

Champagne luggage and hearts on hold

I pick up the keys from the concierge

Mercedes Benz through the Prussian forests

A wintertime schloss where my love awaits me

Oh how can I explain?

Tickets and heartache but where tomorrow?

Downtown Tokyo or the heat of LA?

Wherever I wander I drink in new knowledge

In my search for a veiled mysterious girl

Oh I'm an International Man

Champagne luggage and hearts on hold

The world is my oyster and I'm always at home.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker