<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Alright, no more poesy for a while. Perhaps I can invite you to judge my new David Bowie song though?

I'm an International Man
I straddle across the Time-Zones
It's a mix of business and pleasure
Hotels, Jet-Planes, that's my leisure

See me stumble in old Shanghai-o
Fishing like a junk at sunset
Try and catch me, I'm in Moscow
Ancient city: rust and love
Turning inside out at check-in
At the check-in desk above

I've been to Africa, I've been to Thailand
Fallen thru love in each place
Kissed in twisted moonlight
Drowned in sacred, holy waters
I would like to know you naked
Naked with Arabia's daughters

International Man
International Man
International Ma-an
International Man

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker