<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Well, it's been a few hours and already i've had over a million billion hits and many, many offers of sex and free murder but i've not yet found the time and will to welcome you, dear reader, to this thing which I'm doing here. There's no format set in place since I started this accidental-then-impulsive project all those hundreds of minutes ago and I'm not even willing to commit myself to saying there ever will be. Any suggestions you have regarding this thing will be read and re-read. I promise to write a response to all and any of them, but there is little chance I will send them. Any theories as to why I shall not do this will be read and re-read etc.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker