<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

See the telly last night? Great stuff, wasn't it? Well, that was MY idea. They took it. They used it. They took the credit for it. They got paid for it. I watched it. Wanking. Crying.

Does anyone know how to operate a mind-probe? I need you to go in there and deactivate mine. That's the third thing this week they've stolen from me (see the news on Sunday night? That was me). I shall pay handsomely to anyone who can stop this theft although the money will be purely symbolic until I earn some from these self-same ideas. You should see my portfolio of things Icould've+should've worked on though. In fact, if you're a the boss of a big media company and you're reading this. you really should read it - get in touch you lovely, lovely wo/man

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker