<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Hot bugger! I can't remember a damn thing anymore. I can promise you it was pretty fucking funny stuff and relevant to YOUR life, but i'll be rod-raped if I can recall just what it was that was what it was. Fuck diddly.
You can rest assured though, most things are of a smiliar structure, so just imagine:

Thing. The opposite of that thing. Those things come together. A new, unthought of thing is created. You laugh.

I read all about 'Restless Leg Syndrome' yesterday. It's the unbearable feeling of having to move your leg around whenever it tells you it's a bit restless. I have a similar condition. But it's in my willy.

One last question: Do you like rap music?

Or are you racist?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker