<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Have you ever fucked a Duchess? Would you be willing to tell me what it's like? I'm absolutely fascinated by the subject. What, in particular, does a Duchess feel like on the inside? I imagine it's quite velvety - am I right? Sopping? Did you poke her with her crown on? Was there a rolling log fire in a swish, swiss log cabin or cabinette? An ivory dildo lovingly kept in a bespoke velvet case? Was she dirty? What about the arse? Was that dirty? Where did you wipe your cock? Cheeks or curtains? Or fur coat? I'm right, aren't I - it was exactly like that was it not? Write in an tell me and it's wholly probable I'll publish it, complete with full disclosure of names, dates and sizes. Go on. Do it.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker